Thursday, January 7, 2010

Any free and homemade ways to exfoliate or homemade tan on feet I'm a boy and have 48 hrs to solve this?

I have swimming on Monday and my legs look orange tanisha from the sun and my feet r white. How do I either exfoliate with homemade stuff without losing my tan, or how do I make my feet tan using homemade things, preferably waterproof. I have 48 hrs ty!!!!Any free and homemade ways to exfoliate or homemade tan on feet I'm a boy and have 48 hrs to solve this?
go to any dept store and buy a spray tan it's easy and fast besides you cant exfoliate enough to match your legs to your feet.Any free and homemade ways to exfoliate or homemade tan on feet I'm a boy and have 48 hrs to solve this?
You can exfoliate at home with baking soda and water. Wet a washcloth, ring it out, then sprinkle on your baking soda. Scrub. Rinse.

No comments:

Post a Comment