Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you know of a good exfoliate?

I have fairly sensitive skin, but I need to know if anyone knows of a good product (a natural one would be nice). My skin looks so dull and I know I need to get rid of the dead skin cells on my face. Would appreciate any advice.Do you know of a good exfoliate?
Try lush angels on bare face, it's natural and it doesnt hurt your skin, it lasts a long time too! Your skin will be so smooth afterwards, here is the information and review: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>Do you know of a good exfoliate?
Ok, I have sensitive skin too and swear by Aveeno Postively B. It's not expensive and you can pick it up at your local drug store. I use the facial one every other day, and the body one every day in the shower.... I love it.


St. Ives isn't the best, and is a bit harsh if you have senstive skin...


Origins is a bit too expensive. I like to find products that I like that are priced right so that i can keep buying them ;)
Try Queen Helene scrub. It is really nice.


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>
A really good exfoliate is mixing epson salts with olive oil....it really makes your skin smooth..and feels nice..and wont dry it out ..its works for me ...so try it...I hope this helps
St.Ives Exfoliating Scrub works for me =)





Hope you find teh right exfoliant for your skin =D
Origins has a product called Face Polish and it is amazing. A little bit goes a long way, and my face feels incredible after using.
Try some grade 00 sandpaper, that'll bring a glow to your skin.
  • myspace.com music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment