Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it okay to exfoliate (gently) on same day I had IPL treatment?

I just did IPL treatment on my two small beauty marks on face today. One is a little puffed up. Can I exfoliate on them? He said I should exfoliate 3x a week gently but I forgot to ask if I can today.Is it okay to exfoliate (gently) on same day I had IPL treatment?
I believe you'd better not, may cause severe irritation to your skin, be patient for a one more day...





tell me, which is better? IPL or laser hair removal?


i really need ur answer for im about to go for laser.Is it okay to exfoliate (gently) on same day I had IPL treatment?
Wait a day or two to allow it to calm. If you exfoliate right away, then it can irritate the skin, causing a longer healing period and (in rare cases) scarring. Moisturise today, wash tomorrow, and exfoliate the next day. :)
No, you need to wait several days until your face heals after IPL.

No comments:

Post a Comment