Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to naturally exfoliate dead skin on my face?

I have small dry patches of dry dead skin on my faceHow to naturally exfoliate dead skin on my face?
You can get an apricot face scrub. It will really take that dead skin off, and make the skin look fresh. You may want to use it 2 or 3 times a week at least.How to naturally exfoliate dead skin on my face?
I use an Apricot Scrub [there's all kinds of versions out there -- personally, I reccomend the cheapo-hey-this-looks-exactaly-like-that鈥?br>




It's really nice, and I use it about twice a week.





And ALSO! If you're going to be scrubbing your face, make SURE you use some type of skin moisturizer. It will hurt if you dont, and you'll continue to see dry patches, and you wont be able to do anything about it.





USE MOISTURIZEERR!!! [not body lotion, ouch.]





[tried that before.. XD]
Honey and cinnamon mixed together is a natural method of exfoliation. However, you will need to shower afterwards because the honey is very sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment