Thursday, January 7, 2010

If i exfoliate will it get rid of my tan?

Ok i've been using a self tanner and I found out i need to exfoliate. If i start exfoliating will it get rid of the fake tan I have now?If i exfoliate will it get rid of my tan?
if you want to get rid of your tan, use a spefic product like modelco tan exfoliator. however if you want your tan to last, use a pair of exfoliating gloves with a moisturising body wash and rub them GENTLY in a circular motion while showering, dry off gently and moisturise as soon as you get out.If i exfoliate will it get rid of my tan?
Yes, for sure.
Yeah you will have to. U could always use a tanner that gradually tans your skin to give a natural looking tan. You apply it after you get out of the shower like a mosturiser. It tans your skin after you exfoliate. If you exfoliate once a week it might not affect the tan
probably

No comments:

Post a Comment