Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it OK to exfoliate your skin daily?

I use a exfoliating body scrub but is it ok to use it daily?Is it OK to exfoliate your skin daily?
I use salt, corn meal, sugar, oatmeal, sand or something everyday.





My skin is silky to the touch





My skin may be tougher than yours





Don't rub too hardIs it OK to exfoliate your skin daily?
Exfoliate Face - It is OK to exfoliate daily if you don't use harsh chemicals that are in a lot of commercial skin products. When you wash your face with powdered milk, the powder will serve as a gentle way to exfoliate daily. Do this at night, don't go in the sun after you wash with milk. Report Abuse

probably not, i think most exfoliaters dry up ur skin and make pores bigger. I think normal cleanser is good enough to use daily.
use once a week
Hi.





Here You can find very useful tips on Acne: http://www.healinginstitute.info

No comments:

Post a Comment