Thursday, January 7, 2010

How often do I exfoliate my fake tan?

I gave myself a fake bottle tan yesterday, and it came out very nicely; I exfoliated, didn't shave, and used moisturizer first. Now it looks great. I understand I should do it again in 3 days, correct? I'm really pale, so the fake tan is fairly light, and I don't want it to get too dark.





However, for how long can I keep this up before I need to exfoliate again? Should I exfoliate the tan off and start from scratch, or just apply the new coat on top of this fading one? Any tips? I'm so new at this, and I was so proud that it came out nicely once. Thanks!!!!!How often do I exfoliate my fake tan?
You want to exfoliate regularly b/c you shed skin more often on some places of your body than others. So basically, you will build a tan on some parts of your body that is darker than other parts of your body. If you do not do it regularly, eventually your 'tan'; will become patchy.How often do I exfoliate my fake tan?
you should exfoliate every week
keep doing what you have been obviously it is just perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment