Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it ok to exfoliate my skin once a week?

I make my own exfoliating scrub, but I have always heard


that you should exfoliate once a month..


I want to keep my skin clear,smooth, and glowing :)


...


Oh and will it affect me in anyway (using it once a week) since I am only 13?Is it ok to exfoliate my skin once a week?
I'm 13 and exfoliate up to 2 times a week!


Always follow with a moisture serum like..


http://www.target.com/dp/B001ARSVQM/sr=1鈥?/a>





PS target makes the same exact thing generic for $12 but, it's not on the websiteIs it ok to exfoliate my skin once a week?
It mainly depends on your skin type. If you have dry skin you might want to do it only once a month. If it's normal you can get go ahead and do it once a week. I do at least once a week myself (but I'm much older than you). Especially now that summer is coming.





But you are the only one that can decide. If your face feels greasy, then go ahead. If it starts feeling too dry after you do, then you might want to not do it as often.
Totally! You should definitely be exfoliating once a week. It will keep your skin glowing and smooth. I think that it is so cool that you make your own scrub. But just keep in mind not to scrub your face too hard. If you just avoid that, I don't think that you should run into any problems. Hope this helps. :)
yes.
no your good lol

No comments:

Post a Comment