Thursday, January 7, 2010

My skin is combination. How often should I exfoliate with my Vitamin C scrub?

I'm almost 23, and have some pimple blemishes that I want to remove. I still get the occassional pimple though, and some bumps here and there.My skin is combination. How often should I exfoliate with my Vitamin C scrub?
Hi there. I wouldn't use a scrub more than 3 times a week.





For pimples concentrate on cleansing and toning without scrub the rest of the time, Always remove make up. Drink plenty of water. Make sure your diet is not too fatty, get ';good'; oils from fish, nuts and seeds, taking codliver oil and eating raw nuts and seeds has really transformed my skin. Plenty of fruit and veg.





Two things that are great for blemishes, aloe vera gel and green tea, drink and apply it topically, really good stuff.





Good luck.My skin is combination. How often should I exfoliate with my Vitamin C scrub?
Hi.it is advisable to use scrub once a week only as the scrub opens the pores.After using a scrub,make sure that you close the pores either by splashing cold water or rubbing an ice cube.


But to make your skin better,you should go for a daily routine of Cleansing, Toning and moisturizing the skin 2-3 times a day with good products.Make sure that the toner is used only where you have oily skin as it reduces the oiliness of the skin.Also to remove the blemishes, take a slice of tomato and rub it o your face until you are left with the peel.Leave it for 10 mins and wash off.Do this everyday and it will help by reducing oiliness as well as the scars, black/white heads,acne, pimples.Also go for a peppermint facial every month as it is the best for combo skin.Drink loads of water...


Hope this helps!!!!!
Every other day?? If it says twice a week then every couple of days is fine :)





x

No comments:

Post a Comment