Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it okay to exfoliate 2-3 times a week on my forehead for my acne scars?

I broke out weeks ago on my forehead, the acne is gone but it left scars, i want to exfoliate regularly to remove them. is it healthy for my skin to exfoliate my forehead about 3 times a week? I will be using St. ives apricot scrub. thanks in advance.Is it okay to exfoliate 2-3 times a week on my forehead for my acne scars?
It really depends on the type of skin you have and what is causing your acne breakouts. There are a dozen treatments that promise the world but are really disappointing. Your best bet is to ask your dermatologist as they will know more about your specific condition.





I learned a lot about acne and actually found a way to get rid of it quickly from this squidoo lens:
  • myspace.com music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment