Thursday, December 24, 2009

Any suggestions on how to exfoliate better?

I am 21 and had great skin in my teenage years. Recently my forehead has become bumpy and keeps breaking out, while the rest of my skin stays clear and smooth. Any tips on how to get rid of this situation?Any suggestions on how to exfoliate better?
I am in my mid-20's and the samething happened to me a couple of years ago. I bought something that Clinique sells - an emergency blemish gel - and the stuff works awesome. It's meant for spot treatment, but sometimes I rub it all over my forhead after I wash my face and before bed. It takes about two days to dry it all up.Any suggestions on how to exfoliate better?
Avon sells a nice clay mask that helps me alot and I am 35 years old. Also in the same line of products, try creme cleanser and the toner , all called Porefection from Avon.
wash your face every day
Don't exfoliate with a scrub if your skin is broken out!!! If you have a breakout and you scrub away, you are further irritating the skin and spreading hte bacteria that caused the breakout in the first place.





Use a very gentle cleanser and only exfoliate the areas that aren't broken out. Of try to find a good enzyme exfoliating treatment that is like a mask where you don't scrub, you just apply like a mask then rinse- it has active fruit enzymes in it that exfoliate without the harmful scrubbing.
sound like your having a reaction to your make up change the brand and watch it will clear up.


I have had this happen and a girl that works with me just had the same thing...all kinds of bumps she changed and they went away..


good luck
St. Ives Apricot scrub is a really good exfoliator! I'd also try Proactiv- it's really good stuff!
http://www.mdformulations.com/





Wonderful Products for your skin.........made by the same people that make Bare Essentials........





My teenage cousin had break outs, and some bumps. I bought her this and she used it and she does faithfully and has had NO MORE problems. I use it to and it is just so great ....








Good Luck
Proactiv! It exfoliates while moisturizing and keeping away blemishes and redness. Its excellent and starts working immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment