Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best way to exfoliate your hands to make them really soft?

so i have really dye hands. and whenever i put on cream it seems like it absorbs it in seconds. i thought maybe if i were to exfoliate my hands then moisturize it would work better?





let me know your thoughts/tips/products you use.What is the best way to exfoliate your hands to make them really soft?
This is the easiest way to make your hands really soft:


Okay, put some salt in a bowl with a little LITTLE LITTLE bit of water. Now, wet your hands and put the mixture on it and rub (kinda hard to get all the dead skin off)


Then, wash it off and dry your hands. (notice how soft they are)


Then, put on some cream, (almost too much) and let the cream sit on you hands and make them really soft.


Then rub off the cream to just enough to rub into your hands.


Hope I helped!What is the best way to exfoliate your hands to make them really soft?
For me the best thing I've found is at night before I go to sleep I put petroleum jelly or Vaseline on my hands (use a lot) and then put gloves on (or socks if you don't have anything else) and just sleep like that. It will look funny and feel kinda funny but in the morning your hands will be super soft.





If your hands are rough as well as dry I'd use any kind of mild exfoliate. Like sugar scrubs are good or if your in a pinch use a facial exfoliate.





Hope this helps!
Parafin treatments @ your local spa. They are around $35 to $70 depending on the spa.





I use a good lotion and some gloves. (because Im cheap) I get the gloves at Rite Aid (where the loofahs, eye masks and bath stuff are)and moisturize my hands before bed, then sleep with the gloves on. I also do this with my feet sometimes.
Butter.





I used to knead a lot of dough quite often, starting with the softened butter, and my hand got really soft, and still are like, well, butter.





Good luck.
sugar scrub


(don't eat it though... haha)


i love the stuff


you can get it a bed bath and beyond or


bath and body works or


the body shop


of any store specializing on body products


GOOD LUCK
Using a sugar body scrub.


I like the ones from the Aromatherapy line by Bath %26amp; Body works best =)
as a guy all i gotta do is wack off with cocoa butter!!! so if you got a dick congratz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment