Thursday, December 24, 2009

How often do you exfoliate your skin?

I exfoliate my skin with a sugar scrub before I shave to avoid getting those horrible ingrown hairs. I'm just wondering how often I need to do this so that it is effective?How often do you exfoliate your skin?
twice a week if it's a rough scrub. You don't want to over exfoliate.How often do you exfoliate your skin?
you should exfoliate it no more than twice a week becuase it will dry out your skin, your skin needs time to re-grow itself so exfoliating everyday isn't the best thing to do


hope that help ;)
I use a body scrub about once a week, in the shower.
i use a loofah and then sugar scrub, homemade.
once a week you don't want big bores or dry skin.
ONCE a week is enough.. follow up with a good moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment