Thursday, December 24, 2009

What should I use with my exfoiating scrubber to exfoliate my face?

It's a small scrub that's for exfoliating i bought. Should i use cold or warm water? what products? soap? what do i do after? how do i know i've exfoliated my skin correctly?What should I use with my exfoiating scrubber to exfoliate my face?
I use the orovo 3 pack. The exfoliant is all natural, and works best with hot water, which opens your pores. It also comes with an herbal oral skin improver, and an acne gel. It works better then anything else for me.What should I use with my exfoiating scrubber to exfoliate my face?
sugar and oil great exfoliater nd it works on your whole body and if you wear fake tan it is great for removing it
Use the exfoiliater first, rub it in (but not so much that it hurts) and then rinse it off when you're done rubbing.





You can probably use any soap you want afterwards, but face soap is best. (I like Nuetrogena products.)





If you really want to make sure all the dead skin is gone you can follow up with a peel away mask. I like St. Ives Alpha Hydroxy Mask.
I usually do it in the shower, an di use St Ives apricot exfoliating scrub. Works pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment