Monday, December 28, 2009

Ladies can you tell me how to exfoliate your lips in sugar?

I warned my girl that I had dry lips and she told me to fix em. Help for I've never had a girl this picky. Plus I don't like making her unhappy.Ladies can you tell me how to exfoliate your lips in sugar?
mix sugar and lemon juice (it tastes better that way haha) into a paste and rub it in circular motions on ur lips. and make sure to use chapstick afterwards (and daily anyways). it helps me!Ladies can you tell me how to exfoliate your lips in sugar?
I really wouldn't recommend trying that. It sounds stupid.





Just start wearing chapstick. It works!


And at night, load on the vasaline... like a ton of it!


And over time, you're lips will be soft and silky

1 comment:

  1. if thats all she demands your fortunate. At all costs avoid putting products with petrol based chemicals in them, like chapstick and vaseline. These may seem to work at first, but over time, will eventually dry our your lips even more and make your dependent on them. Try an all natural alternative available right at the market check out line,like Burts Bees or check online for SanRe Organic Skinfood's Sweet Kiss, ( http://sanreorganic.com/catalog/index.php/lip-balms.html ) these all natural alternatives are much better for your lips that adding harsh chemicals.

    ReplyDelete