Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you exfoliate your face?

What products are best?


what is the active ingredient?How do you exfoliate your face?
i find the st. ives apricot scrub is the best exfolaitor. it has sand in it so it really cleans out the dead skin and gunk in your pores. it's not an active ingredient that does anything it's just the act of rubbing the sand on your pores. it breaks away dead skin and loosens pore-clogging material out of your pores. you can buy it at any drugstore, the supermarket, or target or walmart. it looks like this:


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>How do you exfoliate your face?
I like Noxzema daily exfoliating cleanser with eucalyptus oil


It doesn't list an ';active ingredient';


I like it because it wakes my skin up and it is really refreshing. It leaves my skin really soft and clean.
I agree with the ST.Ives apricot scrub..Its the best I have been using it for years.
let me know wehn you get the answer

No comments:

Post a Comment