Thursday, December 24, 2009

How should I exfoliate and how often? Any home remedies for oily skin? Or store bought items?

I have REALLY OILY SKIN, mild acne, and a lot of ACNE SCARS! What should I exfoliate with and how often? Any home remedies or store bought items? Thanks in advance.How should I exfoliate and how often? Any home remedies for oily skin? Or store bought items?
start with once a week, mix pulverised oatmeal with honey and if too thick a coupla dropsa water. Gently massage in circles and rinse with barely warm water, pat dry





Best of luck to youHow should I exfoliate and how often? Any home remedies for oily skin? Or store bought items?
I sent via Y/A an email answering your questions Report Abuse

Do not use alcohol on your face to control oil since harsh products can trigger more oil production on face .Avoid food items with oil and fats. Avoid processed, junk and sugary food, as they affect oily skin adversely. More cheap, effective and natural home remedies for oily skin at the link below.
I have your same problem. I use 2 diff. methods. Proactiv system (all 3 steps). Or a Buff Puff with dove soap and Cetaphil Facial Moisterizer. I know you'd think that you shouldn't moisturize if you have oily skin, but you should. My scars have lightened up A LOT.
You shouldnt be using sugar or salt on your skin the beads are rough and will tare up your pores.


i have really oily skin with acne also, I recently started using Lush coal face cleanser it's a black bar of soap with exfoliating beads inside it, I use it once a day because it really does drys your skin out and sucks the oil out so a light moisturizer after is a must i also use fresh farmacy to help with my pimples. To control my oiliness i love MAC's oil control lotion and blotting powder during the day instead of papers, its available at MAC stores and is a bit expensive, they do give samples.
You should try the Biore line, I did the facial scrub and the Blemish Fighting Ice cleanser. And drink lots of water.





My face began acting up after my baby and it got really bad after I miscarried, so my acne was mostly from stress, but I would think acne is acne.





Anyway after I began using these two my face has cleared up beautifully and you can't even see the blemishes anymore.
I like the Neutrogena At-Home Microdermabrasion kit.... use as directed. Fades scars and smooths skin.
.
THESE ARE LONG INSTRUCTIONS BUT A SIMPLE,FAST,AND EFFECTIVE REMEDY!!





Anything that's Biore' works perfect for oily skin. I had the same problem b4 i started using it.





-Biore' pore minimizing scrub. (oily-ness and acne)





-Biore' pore perfect astringent. (mostly for acne)





Instructions-


Run your hot water until its as hot as you can stand. Then with a wash cloth or hand towel use the rough side and scrub all over your face. (But not too hard) I know this sounds like it hurts but it doesnt. It really helps exfoliate. Then after you have exfoliated your skin, put as much as it says to use. (usually dime-sized) and do the same. (but this time do it on the soft side.) Then, once you've dried your face completely, use a cotton round or square and pat the astringent on your face.





This worked for me!! It started showing results in about 2-3 days!!





HOPE I HELPED!!


Smooches,


Sammi





p.s. Only do this once daily! (Preferably night. Just because your face gets some resting time before the make-up comes.)
I can recommend an awesome product line its the papaya enzyme exfoliate , cleanser, toner , and resurfacing mask from bee-luscious skincare and cosmetics. I have tried so many different products but nothing ever worked better, and it leaves your skin radiant and soft I have received many compliments and I also began to use the hydrating creme concentrate that has left my face velvety soft, the products are on beeroyalproducts.com you can buy the package of like 4-5 products for 100 dollars and it lasts a long time like 6 months good luck
You should not exfoliate your skin more than 2 times a week, or you will start to cause irritation. once a week is great and even every other week is perfectly healthy. I use the Microdermabrasion Set from Mary Kay. It works beautifully.


For oily skin you will want a daily cleanser and moisturizer that is specifically designed for oily skin. Mary Kay also has the TimeWise Miracle Set that covers those needs. Using that daily will DEFINITELY smooth your skin and reduce (even eliminate if you're true to it) your acne. Drinking more water will also help reduce the acne.


For the scars you will want an oil free foundation (mary kay also has these)that will help to cover the scars. Using these cosmetics together will help your skin heal over time and become fresh and healthy and smooth and beautiful. I'm so glad you are interested in taking care of your skin, because it will make you just glow and be so gorgeous! If you'd like any samples just let me know, I personally like trying something before spending the money. I promise you will see a definite difference real fast.
Ok, I once had oily skin too, and mild acne. Then i found a home mixture that really helped my skin. Once a week, I use a 3/4 cup brown sugar and 3 cup milk mix to exfoliate my skin. In the shower, I use Dove soap only on my face. It's designed to dry out skin. Together, this mix removed excess oil and acne from my now beautiful face! you can have beautiful skin too!
I really like sugar scrubs for my body and the little beads for my face (less abrasive). I usually exfoliate every other day. My skin is combination oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment