Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I exfoliate my skin including my chest. What products are good that I can get?

I have had a problem where everytime I have gotten my chest waxed it starts to breakout a few days after with infected hairs..I heard that if I exfoliate before and after the waxing with a toofa and exfoliating wash it will help this..is this true??? and what wash is the best for this???How do I exfoliate my skin including my chest. What products are good that I can get?
your skin may be too sensitive for waxing and therefore gets irritated and breakouts





to answer you question - i find garnier sugar scrub the best. it has large sugar rock particles which give a gentle exfoliationHow do I exfoliate my skin including my chest. What products are good that I can get?
Yes thats right im doin a massage course and you should always exfoliate even if its every other day - it helps!


apply it day and night and then after use a moisturizer and this will make it smoother and levels out your skin also closing your pores which will decrease the chances of ingroing hairs and infections :) x
May just try to go to the spa and try their Diamond peel. You can also try to buy some exfoliating products. Try to go to this website http://www.kissmegoodnight.com/beauty-secrets/face-masks-scrubs-exfoliating.shtml.

No comments:

Post a Comment