Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's the best way to exfoliate the skin around your eyes?

I have lots of stubborn-to-shift flakes stuck to the skin around my eyes but can't find an exfoliator that you can use around the eyes. I used moisturizing/anti wrinkle eye cream twice a day but to no avail.





I'm English so please only offer products I can buy in England.





Thanks!!!!What's the best way to exfoliate the skin around your eyes?
Hi the reason why they dont make an exfoliator for your eyes is because you are not suppose to use anything that harsh around the eye area at all as it can damage the skin around your eye as its so thin.





To get it off I suggest using a damping the area around your eyes and using a mild make up remover as it contains conditoners or baby oil and gently rub the dead skin off and then rinse and follow with your eye cream.What's the best way to exfoliate the skin around your eyes?
Sugar is good for exfoliating, i'm not too sure about the eyes tho, as the eyes are a very sensitive area with thin skin.





Try the boots brand face cream for very dry skin, that works for me =) or cocoa butter.
why not just use an exfoliating face wash

No comments:

Post a Comment