Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best way to exfoliate your skin?

I would like to know what are some healthy natural things like in your kitchen that you can use to exfoliate your skin.What is the best way to exfoliate your skin?
I use a mixture of brown sugar, and honey. I usually put a few drops of water in it, and use it on my face and or body before a shower





just make sure you rinse off completely, because honey can clog pores.








p.s. to a poster above, drinking LOTS of water has shown to have no affect on how smooth yoru skin is. They proved it on oprah :DWhat is the best way to exfoliate your skin?
honey and oats mixed together is one of the best things you can use to help your skin. Cucumber (cooled) soothe your eyes. Dink LOADS of water to detox and milk is good for you skin too! I really recommend oats and honey mixed up though! (if you have a sty in your eye use a teabag (cold one)! Hope this helped!
sugar is great, wash your face then exfoliate with sugar and then wash amd mosturize!!





do this once a night for a week and your skin will feel so much smoother!!
I use a exfoliater from the store, follow the directions on the back. Also once a week I steam my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment