Monday, December 28, 2009

How should I exfoliate my face?

So I noticed that when I scrub my face really hard with my body puff, the dead skin that usually shows up after a shower is either gone or lessened. So I guess I should start exfoliating there. What should I use to do it? Preferably something I can do in the shower.How should I exfoliate my face?
Omg, please do not scrub your face with a body puff ever again. You might end up scarring your face.





I would suggest using St Ives apricot scrub. It's a really good and cheap scrub which i use on on both my face and my body, and it leaves my skin really soft and smooth. Moreover, it's a really affordable product.





But one thing to note, do limit your exfoliation to at most 2-3 times a week. Anything more than that, and you could end up scrubing your skin raw.





Hope that helps.How should I exfoliate my face?
dont be too harsh ON your face. forget those scrubs like st IVES. too harsh. also a facil brus i had I ONLY use on my feet now. i went to a


GERMAN facial lady in fla and she helped me with skincare a lot. be sure to eat HEALHTY! please. then rescue remedy cream(bach ) helps sooth inflamation.
Don't ever clean your face like that again,haha=D Try using Clean%26amp;Clear Daily Pore Cleanser.It is great for sensitive skin(like mine).It cleans your pores and makes your face smooth and soft.I use it in the shower but you can also clean it at your sink.I hope this helped!
try 100# emory cloth with a little alcohol[Jack or Crown] that should do the trick!
a aloofa haha thats a funny word
  • myspace.com music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment