Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I exfoliate away my dead skins cells without removing me leg hair?

Some of my leg hairs are stuck and won't come out of my leg because of a the dead skin cells. I don't want to use a loofah or anything like that because one time i did and I realized I took a lot of leg hair out.


How do I exfoliate away my dead skins cells without removing me leg hair?
Massage some baking soda along with your favorite facial cleanser. This is a great exfoliant.How do I exfoliate away my dead skins cells without removing me leg hair?
1 part honey


1 part poppy seeds


1-3 drops lavender/sandalwood essential oil (not necessary just nice)





I've used this many times and can assure you that it is safe to use anytime. Fairly inexpensive to produce and the essential oil element can be changed to any scent of preference (Masculine, Feminine, etc.)


the lavender/sandalwood oils are suggested because of astringent properties.





Sample recipe:


1 cup of honey


1 cup of poppy seeds


3 drops sandalwood essential oil





Usage: Apply liberally to affected area, scrub gently for several minutes or until skin becomes smooth and soft, rinse with warm water, repeat as necessary


the above recipe has usually been enough for me to do most/all of my body, although the more the better
A gritty exfoliating scrub would probably work, but you would have to use it daily. I get the same problem on my legs, they are called ingrown hairs and I very gently ease them out from the skin with a needle/pin. There is also a product called ingrow go which encourages them to grow out the right way.
i use an exfoliating gel along with ash cloth. between the two of them i get rid of dry skin all over my body. plus it also softens the skin so that it is not all that rough and irritated.
You can buy a ped egg at walmart and that will solve your problem.
lotion?

No comments:

Post a Comment