Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best way to exfoliate the dead skin on the face?

Is baking powder good for exfoiliating?What is the best way to exfoliate the dead skin on the face?
I love this and use it every other night. Pour about a tsp of sugar in your hand. Add enough olive oil to moisten it and then gently massage your face. The sugar is an awesome scrub and the olive oil is pure, won't clog your pores, and leaves your skin super soft. I just rinse well, pat dry and moisturize as usual. (I do wash my face first so it's clean before the treatment). You'll love your skin as it will have a healthy rich glow! Give it a try.What is the best way to exfoliate the dead skin on the face?
baking powder works well.


make a paste of it and rub on. Do this about once a week.
No!





use a brillo pad!!!!
i swear by this,,, go to your local lake and get some of the mud from the bottom and rub it on your face,, let it sit for a few minutes then wash it off and you have silky smooth skin
i heard that if you take a conditioning skin cleanser, add some sugar, and rub it on your skin, it will gently exfoliate. finish by rubbing cream or lotion on you face to ward off any irritation. good luck
For something simple, brown sugar, honey, and 1 whole egg.


Scrub in circles, untill you cant feel the sugar granuals (sp??) any more, then repeat one more time.


After that you should be good.


Try it one a week if it works :]
I totally agree with the person above me. Try using sugar and olive oil. It has worked wonders for me and I've only been using it a couple days or so. When I first tried I was out of olive oil, so I ended up using plain old vegetable oil. It worked just fine and I haven't noticed any difference now that I was able to switch to olive oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment