Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a good cheap way to exfoliate my lips?

10 bucks or less please.





%26amp; Can I use regular face exfoliators for my lips?What is a good cheap way to exfoliate my lips?
Use table sugar mixed with a little cooking oil and rub lightly on your lips to make them softer.What is a good cheap way to exfoliate my lips?
Tape; any kind, except Duct!
try wetting a wash cloth and rubbing it over your lips.
Haha, this sounds weird but it actually works. I read it in a magazine once. Just use an old dry toothbrush and lightly brush your lips every day. I do it and my lips are soft and smooth.
this one costs nothing! wet your lips with warm water. gently rub a washcloth on them for 20 seconds. apply some chapstick. and dont use a face expoliator on your lips.
no. if u could it would say lip and face exfoliator =)

No comments:

Post a Comment