Thursday, December 24, 2009

Looking for product to exfoliate skin OTHER than the gritty exfoliators?

The granules in those exfoliators seem to get trapped in my large pores and no matter how well I rinse off the product, I always end up with deep hard pimples or cysts 2-3 days later.





Please recommend a good exfoliator that doesnt have the sand-type particles or beads.





I've heard just using a plain washcloth is all you need to exfoliate but I'm looking for other methods as well.Looking for product to exfoliate skin OTHER than the gritty exfoliators?
I'd look for something in the store like this:


http://www.nkpal.com/products/ecofa/





I've always had great results!Looking for product to exfoliate skin OTHER than the gritty exfoliators?
Remove dead skin.


Rub a dab of Miracle Whip into your skin and let it for dry a few minutes. While the skin is moist massage with your fingertips. Dead skin will rub off your feet, knees, elbows, or face.
ground up oatmeal works wonders. It's safe because it doesn't contain chemicals and oatmeal is anti-inflammatory.
microfiber facial cloths are said to help........proactive brand cleanser is like a regular cream cleanser, but helps exfoliate---any product with salycylic acid (at least 2%) helps exfoliate; i've heard of people scrubbing their face w/ regular salt, sea salt, a handful of sugar (great until u see ants in your bathroom)---oh, and also coffe grounds..........
I wouldn't use an exfoliators every day those aren't good for your skin. I would use Velocity by Mary Kay I love it.
Glycolic Acid found in many moisturizers. Neutrogena Healthy skin has it. I love it.
  • myspace.com music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment