Thursday, December 24, 2009

Exfoliate, Isn't that a good word? Do you exfoliate when you are aroused?How many times a week do you?

exfoliate? Every night? Two or three times a week? Only when you are with your partner? I have heard that exfoliating makes your hair grow, Is this why women have long hair?Exfoliate, Isn't that a good word? Do you exfoliate when you are aroused?How many times a week do you?
exfoliate means to scrub the top layer of cells from your skin. IT IS A BEAUTY REGIME!!!!





epilate means to remove hair!Exfoliate, Isn't that a good word? Do you exfoliate when you are aroused?How many times a week do you?
Yeah, that must be it. Exfoliation as an aphrodisiac and the reason that women have long hair. ;)
exfoliate means to scrub the dead skin off your face.
I exfoliate every night, my pubes are 5 inches long now
Lol - you're so off the wall i'm not sure whether to laugh or cry..
it is removing hair
Last time I did that my boobies fell off.....
I exfoliate my feet regularly. Guess that means I have a foot fetish....
  • myspace.com music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment