Sunday, December 20, 2009

What can I use to exfoliate my face that is gentle?

I have sensitive skin and roseaca. I use Cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer and it works great, as well as any expensive products that I have used.What can I use to exfoliate my face that is gentle?
Lush - Angels on Bare Skin! It's chemical-free, so it won't irritate sensitive skin. I have sensitive and extremely acne-prone skin. It's natural and it exfoliates so nicely as it's not too harsh or abrasive. My face feels so moisturized and clean after AOBS.What can I use to exfoliate my face that is gentle?
Noxema Exfoiliating Scrub. You can get it at target. They have a whole collection with acne cream as well. It is in a blue bottle
Try St Ives apricot scrub, I swear by it and I have fairly sensitive skin!
whip up two egg whites until its all fluffy (you should be able to turn the bowl upside down and it wont fall out) and then add a handful of porridge oats. A natural scrub thats reeeeeeally gentle and leaves your face feeling super soft.
The best exfoliant you can use is sugar! Add some sugar to your facial cleanser and apply to your skin...Sugar is a gentle exfoliant because the grains are so small it will not harm your skin!
^^ that one works good.
You could try:





Using 1 to 2 tablespoons of oatmeal with water. Apply it on the skin and leave it for up to twenty minutes before rinsing.





To treat rosecea:





Eat loads of fish and vegetables.





Reduce your sugar intake.





Drink Alkaline Water. At least 10 glasses a day.





Avoid stimulants such as tea, coffee, alchohol and cigarettes.





Avoid hot baths.





Use gentle soaps.





Excercise.





Manage your weight.





Sleep.





Apply moisturizer.





Avoid sun overexposure.
Clean and clear exfoliate is what i use and i love it =)
I used papaya kojic base soap which are


available online. I heard of licorice base soap


also but I haven't tried it yet.


Try google 'shopaholic's bargains'


It work wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment