Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why when I exfoliate my skin with a brush it gets oilier?

My skin is naturally oily and whenever I use a microdermabrasion cream (by Dr. Brandt) you have to scrub it really hard for like 3 minutes in each area of your face, and that never makes my skin oilier. But recently I bought a clarisonic skin care pro brush and it's made my skin really smooth but a lot oilier.Why when I exfoliate my skin with a brush it gets oilier?
One thing you got to know is that what comes out of your skin came from in side you. Meaning what you eat is affecting your skin.


write a list of all the foods and drinks you eat for one week. go to a nutritionist or fine a online that will analyze your eating habits. So when start to eat healthy your oily skin improve.


it did for meWhy when I exfoliate my skin with a brush it gets oilier?
What is it?











Answer mine please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment