Sunday, December 20, 2009

What ingredients can I use to make a homemade gel to exfoliate?

I am 11 years old and I've had hair-bumps for as long as I can remember. I am sick of them! I tried searching simular questions to find answers and I've seen the word 'exfoliate' many times, so I want to make my own gel. Well, the question basiclly say it all. Answer away!What ingredients can I use to make a homemade gel to exfoliate?
Hi, Sweetie! God bless you - me TOO!!! I use a cup of sugar, mixed with baby oil - just enough to make a paste. Use in shower - rub (NOT too hard into skin after cleansing, for 1-2 minutes, then rinse. DO NOT WASH again!!! My DR. says that they are dry skin bumps, and the MORE you try to DRY them out by OVER TREATING, the WORSE they become!!! You need to exfoliate, YES!!! BUT then you need MOISTURE!!! After your shower, put some LOTION on them. If they do not go away, or at the VERY least , show REMARKABLE improvement w/in 1 wk., I'll eat my hat!!! I am a certified skin care sales rep. for Therametics, at www.therametics.com, go to the web site, and check out what we have to offer -it's only been avail. for about 4 months - I have Lupus and Scleroderma, am 47 yrs. old, and look like I'm about 27!!! UNBELIEVEABLE, AND INEXPENSIVE!!! Take good care of yourself NOW - 11 is the PERFECT age!!! :) Let me know how you like the exfoliator!!! :) PS. you can mix the sugar w/ just about any moisturizing oil - like Olive Oil - which is used in MANY European skin care regims!!! Take Care, Rebecca Bayless PPS. QUIT wearing blue jeans, or at least tight ones - your ingrown hairs cannot become ingrown w/o all that rubbing!!!What ingredients can I use to make a homemade gel to exfoliate?
Use honey and sugar..and use a loofah or a specially made exfoliating scrub pad..... GL
Mix baking soda with liquid soap and scrub. Your skin will be very smooth. Do about 3 times a week.





Baking soda also kills bacteria.


Great for the face.
I love this recipe and I use it al the time:








1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar


1 tbsp Olive Oil


Juice from Half of a Lemon








It works great and good luck!
try mixing sugar with honey. honey is great for your skin, and the sugar exfoliates!





=D
Use baking soda
Seriously, check out this site, they have some great make at home remedies. I just love the site, I think you'll find what your looking for. Good luck!





http://www.skin-care-recipes-and-remedie鈥?/a>





The link I posted takes you right to their exfoliant page.
Not a home remedy. Try Pond's Pore Strips.





I had a bad eyebrow threading which made me have many ingrown hairbumps above my eyebrows and that was the only way to get rid of them.





If you have a halogen desk lamp or good strong sunlight with a magnified mirror, it will work nicely. Just don't wait too long to remove the strips. If it gets too dry, it may feel very uncomfortable to remove. Just follow the directions on the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment