Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is there a way to exfoliate without having to wash?

I want to exfoliate my father's now bald head because he has so much dead skin on top of it and falling over him as well (cancer patient). But every way I know of exfoliating is by washing and washing his head would be so difficult and messy and its too hard to get him in a bath or anything like that. I want to do it dry with him just sitting. Is there a way to do this?





Thanks in advance.Is there a way to exfoliate without having to wash?
That first chick to answer was so rude. We can't expect the whole world to be mature I guess. It's ok to want to take care of your father. Just because he has cancer does not mean that he can't be groomed and made to feel well about himself. I don't think you should leave him in his dead skin, especially if it's falling all over him. Exfoliating his head can be very relaxing if done gently. People go to spas to have exfoliating scrubs for pleasure all the time. I have a scrub that I bought from a health food store that can be used on dry skin. After GENTLY rubbing in the scrub, you can use a damp, warm cloth to wipe it all clean. You do want to be careful of what you use though because it will absorb through his skin. I suggest making an all natural scrub from a healthy oil (i.e extra virgin olive oil, almond oil, grapeseed oil, etc.) and mix it with cornmeal. Rub it on dry skin and wipe with the damp, warm cloth when finished. This is all natural and has no harmful chemicals or carcinogens that cause problems such as cancers and skin damage. Good luck to you and your father. I hope that he has a wonderful recovery. He is lucky to have a child like you to take care of him.Is there a way to exfoliate without having to wash?
He has a cancer %26amp; your thinking of exfoliating his bald head?I think,that's the least thing on his mind.Show some compassion,please.

No comments:

Post a Comment