Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best way to exfoliate top layers of skin? Trying to reduce the appearance of Pitted Acne Scars.?

I am trying to reduce the appearance of my acne scars (pitted). I don't want to do the laser resurfacing because it looks really painful, but Ihate the way my skin looks with the scars. Is there anything out there that might help?





I tried MicroDermabrasion last week, but it didn't seem to really do much.What is the best way to exfoliate top layers of skin? Trying to reduce the appearance of Pitted Acne Scars.?
If you keep up with the micodermabrasion - it will work. (You have a home-kit, no?) You have to do it every other day for about a month before you see real results. If you don't stick to it - it will not be as effective as you hoped. I know this works - I use a home machine that I bought at Sally's- my skin looks great. i used to have acne scars - now they are only slightly noticeable in bright light. A little mineral powder covers them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment