Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it a good Idea to exfoliate my face before putting on my foundation?

I use the clinic 7 day scrub but when I ex foliate prior to applying my foundation I feel like my skin is greasy due the smoothness that the exfoliting does for me is this normal?Is it a good Idea to exfoliate my face before putting on my foundation?
You may want to exfoliate at night, a few times per week. It isn't necessary to exfoliate everyday. Besides any additional rubbing to the face will help to increase the productin of oil- so that is probably why you are getting that greasy feeling. If you are typically oily- apply a light moisturizer and perhaps a make-up base before foundation for a smooth application.Is it a good Idea to exfoliate my face before putting on my foundation?
Instead of using the 7day scrub, which is not only abrasive, but oily, why don't you just use their ';total turnaround'; cream.


I think it's over $30, but you use a tiny bit after you wash your face (I use neutrogena liquid facial soap and it works well).


Total turnaround is just a moisturizer that has some exfoliating properties. It works best for me to remove dead skin and makes my skin soft and not greasy.





Worth the money...


The only thing I spend lots of $$ on is that cream, and some good lancome mascara, and clinique eyeshadow, liquid makeup, and blush.
if you have skin a bit on the oily side, and you exfoliate to often you actually produce more oil. Exfoliation for oily skin every other day or 3 days a week. more on skin see http://www.reverseyourskin.com
no because if you do the your poors will open the the foundation will get in your poor, clog them and you will get a lot of pimples

No comments:

Post a Comment