Monday, December 28, 2009

What can i use to exfoliate my face?

I need something i can find at the local CVS or Rite Aid. Something for men preferably since i shave every other day. The ingrown hairs i get is proof that I need to exfoliate once in a while.What can i use to exfoliate my face?
This really work and it's a great exfoliating job, good result after....


try brown sugar. Cleanse face,make sure the face is wet, put a small amount of brown sugar in hand an massage in.....rinse with luke warm water...What can i use to exfoliate my face?
Some baking soda mixed with water and a drop of baby oil. Make a paste.
Question is not Very Clear Though Try the Ghee on face after shave Rub a little on Face after half an Hour Wash with Look warm Water. Blot Face %26amp; apply Little Face Powder. %26amp; Furgate For a day. Do this For One Month.( Ghee is Indian Name Made from Butter . Try to get Home made Ghee)
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment