Thursday, December 24, 2009

How often or should i exfoliate my skin?

Hi I'm 16 and I have oily skin. I get spots generally on my chin and on my forehead. I was wondering is it important for me to exfoliate.. I never do.. Will this help open my pores?How often or should i exfoliate my skin?
If you have oily skin, you can generally exfoliate two to three days a week without any harsh effects. Obviously, you should skip the exfoliation or do it less often if your skin feels dry or irritated, or if it looks red and flaky.





To open your pores, try putting a damp towel in the microwave for a tiny bit, and then stick the warm towel over your face. It will open your pores.How often or should i exfoliate my skin?
Yes it will help your skin a lot and you should do it about once every other week and if your skin is that oily do it once a week I hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment