Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are the best ingrediants to use to exfoliate your skin?

I use clean and clear daily wash and clean and clear moisturiser and it really works. I drink alot of water and that has really helped my skin but I feel there is something else that I can do to help my face. I heard using oatmeal is a good exfoliator. Is that true? I also heard that using exfoliators can make you get more spots. Is that true?What are the best ingrediants to use to exfoliate your skin?
Drinking plenty of water is good...it flushes your system.





Exfoliating is good too...it helps remove the dead skin cells that might otherwise clog your pores and ...encourage spots :(





Oatmeal is a great for exfoliating. If you have a ';Lidl'; in your town...they sell a great exfoliater (tube with blue top) I've used this one for 2 years...(I have combination skin which can be sensitive)...it's the best ...for me.





Do you get more spots using an exfoliater?...not in my experience...You do need to be sure you rinse thoroughly...several times usually...if you just splash water over your face a couple of times and rub a towel over it...it's likely you will leave some residue of the exfoliater....on your face...and it will find itself into the pores...block the pores...hey presto....a spot!





Keep up the good work..it does pay off!What are the best ingrediants to use to exfoliate your skin?
I use a coconut exfoliator on my face. Its great for dry skin.


Yeah oatmeal is a good exfoliator, we use it in my class for facials.


Ive never hear of exfoliators bringing you up in spots. i think thats a load of nonsense to be honest.


what skin type have you got?
This sounds a little funny but I heard somewhere to make a sugar scrub with some lotion, and I tried it before, and it does make your skin feel softer (:





Or, like someone mentioned, salt and some baby oil would be good too.
salt with oil is great but i paint lemon juice on my face and leave it for 5 mins . it dissolve dead skins cells , works as an astringent , my skin a vitamin shot and brightens my complexion. IT WORKS WONDERS.
Well, everybody has a different opinion, try a few and see for yourself. Oatmeal, Salt, Sugar, baking soda, smashed strawberries ( sensitive skin), %26amp;cornmeal
Try using salt oil. If you put salt in some baby oil or sesame oil, let it soak for a bit, then wash with the salt, it cleans deep and softens, too. ^.^
Boots Time Delay Glycopeel is very good. It removes the first layer of skin taking away any imperfections and impurities. I have been using it for some time now.
I know a man that tried to ';exfoliate'; his face with sand-paper.





I would not recommend this action.

No comments:

Post a Comment