Sunday, December 20, 2009

What's the best way to naturally exfoliate your skin?

I've been using SUGAR but I heard somewhere that eating too much sugar affects the collagen production in your skin and can make you look older quicker. I don't know if it works the same way if sugar is used externally. I know some sugar may be absorbed by the skin even though it is rinsed off after exfoliating. Does anyone know more about this or any other NATURAL methods to exfoliate your skin?What's the best way to naturally exfoliate your skin?
Actually sugar is fine and it has a useful antibacterial action too which prevents pimles.





I would recommend using oatmeal: it's roughness/granularity makes it a great exfoliant and it is also very soothing for skin too. you can make a paste of rough oatmeal and water and rub that on or mix it with honey and apply that (honey is also great for your skin).What's the best way to naturally exfoliate your skin?
Ground oatmeal and water (or milk) makes a great cleanser.





Why oatmeal?


Wheat germ is high in protein, vitamin E and B, which makes this ingredient nourishing, soothing and helpful in preventing free radical damage. It鈥檚 very slight granular texture, gives a sensitive or dry skin a wonderful, gentle exfoliation.
Baking Soda...it's says so right on the box! Never tried it, but if they claim it safely works, then I'd say give it a try....try it on the back of your hand first just to make sure it doesn't aggravate your skin.
A loofa sponge works well for me, but a gentle scrub, not like using an orbital snader
Try using an apricot scrub, some stores have an all natuaral one. you could use Raw sugar and water.. make your own
the MACH 20..you take one stroke it takes 20, if that doesnt get rid of the dirt on your face...nothing will...wait I'm a guy...what does exfoliate mean? anyway MACH 20.
Check out my store I have a catagory of scrubs Sugar and salt as well as brown sugar. Brown sugar is more abraisive than regular maybe you would love my coffee scrub it is good for the skin. I also have lotions and everything is 100% natural.


www.earthinfluence.com
oatmeal...
A steam room
Have you tried apricot scrubs from St. Ives they are made with natural ingredients and work well.
The secret is to mix sugar equally with salt. example 1 teaspoon sugar one teaspoon salt, and a few drops of water. The diffrerent textures in the two will work against each other to exfoliate.
sugar or salt works just fine!
Salt (and I prefer Sea Salt) mixed with a little olive oil...
Well use a natural face mask they are really cheap and make you look reallly nice!!!!
I use baking soda...wet your face and then just rub it on like you would anything else...rinse well. it really works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment