Thursday, December 24, 2009

How many times should I exfoliate my face?

I know you should exfoliate your face 2-3 times a week, but are you supposed to exfoliate in the morning and night or just night?





Should I use a loofah or a sponge???How many times should I exfoliate my face?
Because I wear makeup I use a face sponge every other day along with weekly face streaming to deep clean pores.


I prefer night so that I can allow my skin to regenerate along with my body as I sleep


You should use a face sponge not a sponge for your body. They are different and are usually a different color to distinguish from a body sponge, go easy on the pressure, don't overdo it.


You're doing it about twice a week is fine.How many times should I exfoliate my face?
No loofahs! they collect bacteria and cause pimples and are just generally gross.





Just exfoliate 2-3 times per week. It doesn't matter if it's morning OR night, but def not morning AND night.





Use a facial exfoliator brush or sponge. and don't forget to tone and moisturize afterward.
Every few days I use sea salt as a scrub. It's cheap and it works (and it's not going to hurt marine life if it works its way out to the ocean). I just rub it around with my fingers.
  • myspace.com music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment