Sunday, December 20, 2009

What will happen if I exfoliate my facial skin everyday?

I look great nowadays ever since I started doing this.





But, some of my friends caution me to do so only once a week.





Why so?What will happen if I exfoliate my facial skin everyday?
From personal experience, I think it's because it starts to dry out and irritate your skin. At first it seems fine but then that starts to happen. Because I know I was the same way, my skin was glowing and smooth and everything. Then I started only doing it 2 times a week, maybe 3. :) Everybody's skin is different though, so that may not be the case for you. Hope this helped a little!!!What will happen if I exfoliate my facial skin everyday?
My friends say the same-once aweek.


They say it harms your skin.
It will dry your face out.
exfoliants are hard on your skin, it takes the dead skin cells away and it's good but, but if you do it everyday, you will harm your skin natural balance, your skin will become tight and all...no more then 2-3 times a week. You'll just prevent the skin from rejuvenating itself...
pimp.....-les
If you exfoliate every day you can irritate your skin. You can also over-stimulate the pores leading to break outs, extra oil production, or dryness depending on your skin type. I would stick to only once per week or maybe twice per week if your skin can handle it.
Do it everyday if it makes you feel good. If it f**ks up you face, stop.
it drys out skin try about every other day if you have oily skin then mybe try everday
better not do it everyday mandy..........its harmful.....use only once or twice a week....use a face wash instead of soap...it removes the sebum content efectively.........scrubbing is gud but anything in excess is always harmful............
  • myspace.com music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment