Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's a good, cheap way to exfoliate my skin?

Preferably a home remedy, not a product. I want to use it mostly one my legs, so I need quite a lot (long legs might look nice, but they're not so nice to keep looking nice).What's a good, cheap way to exfoliate my skin?
mix brown sugar with olive oil - amazing results and smells beautiful! ive tried it many times before. + olive oil has amazing skin benefitsWhat's a good, cheap way to exfoliate my skin?
10% TCA, apply and leave it at that.you will feel tingling sensation,it is ok.


in about a week's time you will get to see the results.


don't try stronger concentration.TCA is available at dispensing chemists %26amp; druggists.50ml to 100ml should serve your requirement.use surgical gloves or similar while applying the solution.


from the following day use sun screen.


any sane would interpret one as on.
I use a mixture of olive oil and sugar. Mix about 1/4 cup of oil with 2 tbls. of sugar. I use this on my face, but it should be fine on your leg or legs...lol. Just double the recipe, and you don't have to be exact. Happy exfoliating!
i use a mixture of honey and sea salt on my face for exfoliation, probably works just as good for legs...
blend a kiwi, cucumber, sugar and honey together and rub on body. Wait 10 minutes than gently rinse. it works wonders!
If you were me i would eat meat for at lest 3hrs. straight but that's me

No comments:

Post a Comment