Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a good way to exfoliate and mosturize?

I have exema and really dry skin. I want to know what i good for exfoliating and what lotions work the best.What is a good way to exfoliate and mosturize?
You must try Gold Bond. I also suffer from exema and I have tried everything from Euccerin, Aveda, Nivea, Vasaline, Coco butter, finally I took the advice of a friend and starying using Gold Bong Co10. You would not believe how well and lasting this product works. It cost about $10. Other products just sat on top of my skin, this product actually penetrates %26amp; I don't have to moisturize every 10 mins.What is a good way to exfoliate and mosturize?
When i clean, exfoliate and wash my face, I use Clean and Clear morning burst, then at the end of my shower I use St.Ives apricot scrub, then I moisturize with Vaseline.
Alveena oatmeal body wash..alveena body moisturizing lotion..Dermatologist recommended..I have it also.Be careful of your gluten intake also, it irritates it.
AVOJUICE


by O.P.I


best thing ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment