Sunday, December 20, 2009

How often should I exfoliate my face?

I use The ST. Ives Apricot scrub. I do this about 2 to 3 times a week. Should I be doing it more - like every other day? Also, are those electric rotating circular brushes even better for exfoliating the face and if so, which one is best? Does exfoliating really do anything to make the face younger looking as opposed to just making it feel soft? Thanks.How often should I exfoliate my face?
Please throw away the apricot scrub. You are doing more harm then you know. Its like taking sand paper to your face.


You need to find an exfoliater that has ROUND granules. This way it is not tearing apart your skin and its actually helping.


If you are mega oily, exfoliating 3 times a week is enough. The more you exfoliate, the more layers of skin you are taking off. It wont take the layers off and make you look younger...


If you want to appear younger it takes proper skincare, using an SPF of 25 or higher every day and avoid tanning beds. Along with proper sleep and diet.


Its more than just a scrub for your face.


If you want a great scrub that is super cheap, try Clinique's 7 day scrub, if you dont mind spending a few extra dollars for quality try Dior's Grains De Magie.


Please make sure after you exfoliate that you are not going directly into the sun or a tanning bed and ALWAYS use SPF.How often should I exfoliate my face?
i love to exfoliate my skin i use a exfoliate for my body almost every day now for my face may every two day because you don't want to over exfoliate because our face are expose more than our body's and the whether make your skin to venerable to the ultra violets and all that bad stuff out there so make sure you know your skin an moisturize and wear your sunscreen good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment