Sunday, December 20, 2009

How are you suppose to exfoliate while using a gradual self tanner?

It takes a while to actually build up to a good color with gradual self tanners and I can't just start over every time I need to exfoliate. Please don't suggest an instant self tanner. I've found one I like which is Jergens natural glow foaming for fair to medium skin tones. I like it a lot better than the lotion type. How often are you suppose to exfoliate your body and face?How are you suppose to exfoliate while using a gradual self tanner?
I understand what you are saying.. but


when you exfoliate. sometimes you have to put a little extra on.. to make up the difference..


Good luckHow are you suppose to exfoliate while using a gradual self tanner?
Have never used self tanners, I use natural tanning from the good sun!! I would not exfoliate anyway.





:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment