Sunday, December 20, 2009

How do I exfoliate my face without getting it into my eyes?

I was planning to exfoliate my face with sugar or salt, for my skin, but i don't know how to do it without getting the stuff into my eyes or nose or mouth or ears. Any help on what to do?


And do you have any suggestions on what to exfoliate with for soft skin AND paler skin, I heard of Baking Soda, Salt ,Sugar ,Sand, but im afraid it will irritate my skin. Any help?How do I exfoliate my face without getting it into my eyes?
sugar is a really bad exfoliator. under a microscope, sugar crystals are square.. pores are circle. the difference in shapes are not good for your skin. Use salt, it is way better.





back to your question, put the exfoliator on the tips of your finger and use circular motions on your cheecks, chin, nose, and forehead. make sure your fingers are wet so you are not scraping your skin or hurting yourself. then rinse with your eyes closed. rinse 2-3 times before opening your eyes and then pat dry with a towel.How do I exfoliate my face without getting it into my eyes?
leave a space of about 1cm around your eyes where you dont put the exfoliate, (if u get wat i mean)





you could try putting cucumber slices over your eyes while you exfoliate


-it keeps your eyes protectedd


- also helps brighten your eyes and relax you x =D








you could use ready made exfoliate from the shop or mix moisturiser with sugar or somehting like that,, i wouldnt reccomend salt because if u did get it in your eyes it would really really sting xx(the moisturiser would help the sugar stick to your face without falling off, also helps keep your face soft)
try using apree apricot scrub for sensitive skin, or even the Walmart (Equate) equivalent. That's what I use because I tried everything you mentioned except sand and it gave me a rash and caused more problems than it was worth.





If you do get the item above just wet your face and apply a small amt (quarter size) to you face a do small light circles don't go near your eyes then rinse. If it gets in your ears or nose then rinse them out.





below is a site that has recipes for gentle home made facial scrubs
Go to Walmart, Grocery store, or CVS, something like that and get St. Ives apricot scrub. They have all different kinds for all different skin types they also have generic brands that are only about 4 dollars. I would try that. As for keeping it out of our ears and eyes. Just apply it only in the spots you want and when go to rinse your face then just keep your eyes and mouth closed. I use it every day and don't have any problems. :) Hope that helped!
close your eyes.


don't squeeze them closed tight because water or other things can get trapped in the creases and when you open your eyes it will go into them


and i hold my breath when i wash my face and stuff. so if i breath in (mouth or nose) i dont breath anything in.
I wouldn't use any of that! it'll kill your skin. aveda makes a liquid exfoliant that's really gentle and doesn't have hard particles to irritate your skin. you just rub it on with a cotton ball so you don't have to worry about your eyes.
I would do sugar so that if a little does get into your eyes it's not going to hurt too bad. But just exfoliate around them. Try not to get too close. Also, close your eyes really tight when your scrubbing and rinsing.
I've never heard of using that stuff. Baking soda, sugar and sand sounds kinds iffy. Maybe like sea salt, but buy some stuff in a store with it in it. Avoid the areas that you don't want the scrub in.
I hear you can buy stuff at Walgreen's to exfoliate with, and guess what they come with directions.
ok just for your eyes use cucumbers then use sugar with warm water. dont worry it wont irritate your skin. that will leave your skin soft.
just close your eyes and go around them... lol.





and dont use sand, its dirty! ive used sugar, but use it with soap or else its too hard/rough.
try soap and water and it will work.
Close your eyes.
use clearsil exfoliation its really good and dont need to go to close to your eyes. x
close your eyes nice and tight?

No comments:

Post a Comment