Sunday, December 20, 2009

How do I exfoliate the skin at the corner of my mouth?

I have a exfoliating sponge/pad thing for the face. The corner of my lips/mouth are darker and bumpier than my normal skin. It looks disgusting and im trying to get rid of this darker skin. I will try exfoliating, but how do I exfoliate my skin? I have a face wash scrub and exfoliating sponge pad thingy.How do I exfoliate the skin at the corner of my mouth?
no, don't scrub anymore.. friction will get it darker..


exfoliating doesn't necessarily mean scrubbing..


use a mild skin lightening soap or cream..


it's how i get rid of dark skin spots. :-)How do I exfoliate the skin at the corner of my mouth?
Be careful with using the sponge on your lip/mouth area. I think it would be too rough. There are some lip scrub products on the market...I think Philosophy sells one. But a cheap trick is just mixing sugar and a little water to make a scrub...use gently. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment