Sunday, December 20, 2009

How often should you exfoliate / wash your face with sugar?

for the past 2 days I've been washing my face with sugar . I remember when I washed my face with cornmeal [which actually works] b/c my pores clog up superrrrrr easily and I woke up one morning with a bunch of scratches on my face from when I think I was scrubbing too hard lol , and to avoid that again ... how often should I wash my face with sugar .How often should you exfoliate / wash your face with sugar?
Once or twice a week. You don't want to do it too often or you'll damage your skin long-term.How often should you exfoliate / wash your face with sugar?
Sugar works great, and will not cause damage to your skin unless scrubbing too hard. You may also need some form of lubrication to decrease the harshness of the sugar.





Mix your sugar with EVOO, raw honey (which has great antibacterial, anti-acne effects), and Aloe Vera juice. This may help.
i do it twice a week :)


Tuesdays, and Fridays usually.


it really makes your skin glow!
i wash my face with sugar everyday and my skin is okay :D

No comments:

Post a Comment