Sunday, December 20, 2009

How often should you Exfoliate your body?

I am so dry, so I bought an Exfoliator and Body Wash that has scrubbers in it. How often should I do this in the shower, and can it dry me out if I do it too much?How often should you Exfoliate your body?
I exfoliate twice a week myself. It won't dry you out provided you use a good moisturizer afterwards, as exfoliation is cleaning away dead and dry skin. Always work from the feet upwards, and in circular motions. With regular exfoliation you should notice healthier, and more ';glowing'; skin, as you're stimulating blood circulation. Also try exfoliating your face. I use some exfoliation gloves for that.How often should you Exfoliate your body?
in circles or small quick but gently strokes, in all honesty it could hurt if it has lil' beads in it and u r sensitive in those dry areas. RIGHT when u get out the shower after drying a bit apply a good lition from head to toe then again like 20 mins later and through out the day after that !! I personally would say to exfoliate once a week or everyother week depending on how sensitive but dry ur skin is.
instead of continually paying for exfoliator and body wash why not get yourself one of those exfoliator gloves and save yourself some money. Doing that just occasionally might help. Generally even if you use a washcloth you will be exfoliating your skin, and, the skin while you bathe has old cells drop off into the water anyway. After you bathe perhaps you could moisturize your skin (even an inexpensive moisturizer, as long as it has lanolin or glycerine in it) would help out your skin.
I don't i use soap and then baby oil =] i mean you can exfoliate as much as you like i'ts your body not ours
I use St Ives three times a week. It keeps the dead skin at bay. And makes my skin really soft.
twice a week is best

No comments:

Post a Comment