Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is a good exfoliate to use before shaving?

After I shave my legs it still looks like I haven't shaved them but I did! I read a few times that exfoliating before shaving can help with that. What are the best exfoliates to use before shaving? Also if anyone has any extra advice on that whole looks like i didn't shave but i did problem i would really appreciate it =)


Thanks!What is a good exfoliate to use before shaving?
I use this stuff from the body shop that is amazing.


http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/…





I rub it on my legs before shaving and it feels so soft and smooth that I can't even feel the hair that's there (I shave everyday). It's like I already shaved and lotioned my legs. Then when I get out of the shower and put lotion on, my legs stay completely smooth all day. It's a little pricey but totally worth it and on sale right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment