Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is a good way to exfoliate my face at home? Or any at home facials?

My face needs a day of beauty. My pores are clogged and my skin is really dry. I want to pamper myself with any home remedies or creams i can purchase at drug stores with out going to an expensive spa.What is a good way to exfoliate my face at home? Or any at home facials?
Soak some rolled oats (oatmeal) in warm water. Using a soft cloth, gently scrub your face with the meal and rinse well. Keep the water in a sealed jar in the fridge for up to two days to use as a soothing wash after removing makeup at night.





You can purchase French clay at many drug stores and most health food stores now. Mix this up to a soft paste using clean water or the oat water and use as a masque. Let dry to pull impurities and clean the pores. You will need to moisturize afterward, but your skin will feel wonderful!





To moisturize get a soft (but not bruised) avocado and mash to a smooth paste. Use this as a masque, warm or cold. Lie down with some good music, put cucumber slices over your eyes and relax for 30 minutes or so. Wash with warm water and gentle soap or cleanser.


This works well for damaged hair too! Just make a paste, add a little olive oil to thin and work through your hair. Wrap your hair in plastic to hold in heat if you have serious drying and splits or use a towel for average hair. Allow at least a couple of hours before shampooing out and conditioning as usual.





One of the best skin moisturizers is plain old lard that you buy at the grocery store. Use it (very lightly) at night and wash your face with warm water and a dab of oats in the morning. On the very dry areas you can rub a very little in for 'day wear' too. If you use make up though, it can be too 'heavy' and cause clogging of the pores.


My grandmother used it all her life and when she died at 92, she still had beautiful skin!What is a good way to exfoliate my face at home? Or any at home facials?
Many products out in the market contain mineral oil. Mineral oil clogs your pores. So while you think you are using a great treatment you are actually clogging your pores and defeating the purpose. The best exfoliant I have found is ARbonne Thermal Fusion Exfoliating Enzyme Masque. It is heat activated to purify and get the cirulation moving in your skin. It is heavenly. You scrub it like a regular exfoliant then you add water which activates the heat scrub a little more and then leave it for a couple of minutes. You won't believe the difference it will make. It is affordable! If you have any questions please let me know.
I use St. Ives apricot scrub. I've been using it for years, and I like it a lot. It's also cheap.
you can make a make up to have a good looking
I work for a Agriculture company that has been very good to me. 1 year our sister company sent all the females a x-mas gift. The products was called Ahava. I looked at it because I never heard of it. I decided to used it because it was a skin care gift pack. I did my research and started using it and swear by it now.


Check it out:





http://www.ahavaus.com/
The best thing secret I learned was to add regular white sugar to my cleanser, making a paste. This is the BEST exfoliant I have ever used. It makes your skin super smooth, and you don't run the risk of having a bad reaction to a new product. Just make sure you only exfoliate twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment