Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best way to exfoliate your body?

I use a soap with little beads in it and exfoliating gloves sometimes but I have a feeling that they're not working good enough. Is there something else I should be doing to exfoliate my body in the right way?What is the best way to exfoliate your body?
Use a scrub with sugar and or salt it it. I like bath and body works scrub called Need a margarita? It smells great and leaves your skin looking and feeling awesome. I also use a sugar srcub i buy from winn dixie for 4 dollars made by Freemans. For added moisture lather yourself with lotion after exfoliating. Shea butter is amazing!What is the best way to exfoliate your body?
Try a Japanese exfoliating towels. It works good.


You can find them here:


http://www.amazon.com/Salux-Nylon-Japanese-Beauty-Cloth/dp/B000CSH3Y6
While taking a shower, start with really warm water and then change it to cold, this will open your pores while you exfoliate. And of course, change it back to warm water and what not.
personally, i use body scrub. not only does it cleanse my skin but it keeps my skin soft as well

No comments:

Post a Comment