Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is a good cheap way to exfoliate my lips?

10 bucks or less please.





%26amp; Can I use regular face exfoliators for my lips?What is a good cheap way to exfoliate my lips?
well i recently read this in cosmogirl.it's called the brown sugar lip scrub,and you don't even have to spend any money at all!





all you need is:


1 tsp. brown sugar


1 tsp. olive oil





mix ingredients together,then use your fingetips to rub the mixture over your lips in a circular motion for about 10-seconds.rinse,thenapply lip balm.use as needed,whenever your lips feel dry or flaky.





hope this works for you!=]What is a good cheap way to exfoliate my lips?
A really good and efficient way is to brush them with your toothbrush just before or after you brust your teeth!
Put Vaseline or another heavy lotion on your lips and brush them with a toothbrush. This works!





This also works if you have any dry patches on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment